Camping – R650 per night per campsite (8 pax max)
Cottages – Sleeps 4 to 8.
4 Sleeper – R2200pn, 6 Sleeper – R3000pn, 8 Sleeper – R4000pn
Please mail us HERE to join the waiting list.
Cederberg Park, Kromrivier
Algeria – Cape Nature
1. Follow the designated route only. This route is ONLY for experienced trail runners. Sorry, no juniors U21.
2. Obey all instructions from marshals. Failing to listen to instructions, may award you a disqualification.
3. You are required to be self-sufficient with water and nutrition – do not rely on water tables, there are a few per distance with only the basics, this is mountain running.
4. Equipment – you will need the appropriate gear for the weather on the day. This may be a windbreaker, or a full – blown raincoat and thermal under garments. Headlamp. Be prepared!
5. It is compulsory to take a space blanket, basic first aid kit, and a cell phone (although reception is sketchy).
6. Keep in mind that you are responsible for your own well – being on the trail. Be mindful of your condition and only do what your body allows. If you have a heart condition or other medical issue on race day, YOU MAY NOT START THE EVENT.
7. Absolutely no litter will be tolerated. You can help by picking up any dropped items.
8. Respect Animals – Do not disturb or harass wildlife. Animals scared by your sudden approach may be dangerous.
9. Be friendly to other trail runners, if you see any.
10. Please do not pick wild flowers, chip rocks or gather any other artifacts or trophies. Take photos, leave footprints.
11. Participants indicate acceptance of the rules of The Cederberg Traverse 2023 – (100 miler, 100km & 60km & 40km Night Marathon)
12. Note – Cut off times to be advised. There will be safety cut offs on route.
13. There are no refunds. You can substitute your entry or Roll 80% off the entry fee paid to the following year.